Now Through January 31st!
Feeling a little blue now that the holidays are over but the cold weather is sticking around for a couple more months? The Winery has exactly what you need warm up your winter: a special sale on our make-your-own-wine experience! From now until January 31st, the following batches are 20% off (while
- Malbec (Incan Roja)
- Chilean Merlot (Iridescent Ruby)
- Cabernet Sauvignon (For Your Eyes Olney)
- Italian Sangiovese (Tuscan Sunset)
- Spanish Tempranillo (Raging Bull)
- Barolo (Red Decadence)
- Montepulciano (In Bocco Al Lupo)
- Super Tuscan
- Australian Shiraz (Down Under Red)
- White Merlot (I Made You Blush)
- Chenin Blanc (Olney Mill White)
- German Muller-Thurgau
- Moscato (Sweet Nothings)
- Raspberry Peach Sangria
- Acai Raspberry Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tropical Fruit Viognier
- Watermelon White Merlot
We know that cold weather can make you a little stir crazy but The Winery has your perfect cabin fever cure! Call us today to make your reservation for this fun and unique activity!
January 17th, 2:00PM-5:00PM!
The Winery at Olney is so proud to be the only retailer carrying DeVine Handz wine infused jelly. Come by The Winery to pick up this fantastic jelly made with our award winning wines!
For the second year in a row, The Winery At Olney has received medals from The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition. Six of our wines were awarded the silver medal and 15 were awarded bronze. Of those 21 wines, four were our Oasis Premium Fruit Wines: Peach Chardonnay, Blackberry Merlot, Black Cherry Pinot Noir, and Cranberry Shiraz.
Wineries from all 50 states, 6 Canadian provinces, and 20 countries entered a total of 3,756 different wines in this year’s competition. The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition is the second largest wine competition in the United States.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Oh Yes It's Ladies Night!
Grab all your girls and come to The Winery on January 28th from 6-9PM to sip, sample, and shop!
Tickets are only $35.00 and include:
- A tasting of 6 of The Winery's award winning wines
- Purchase 4 bottles of wine and receive 20% off!
- A fashion show showcasing the newest fashion trends from The Look Boutique
- $10.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more at the Look Boutique!
- Light hor d'oeuvres
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Makeovers and beauty consultations from Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Sample massages and facial information from Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- A look at the newest jewelry line from Premier Designs
Everything you see and sample will also be available for purchase! So come in and let us pamper you while enjoying a night full of friends, fashion, and fun!
Click the Eventbrite logo below for more information and to purchase tickets!
Saturday, February 14, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Award winning Personal Chef, Barbara Bolvin, is back at The Winery on Valentine's Day to create a spectacular 8 course dinner. Each course will be expertly paired with one of our delicious wines to create a phenomenal meal that's sure to make your Valentine's Day one to remember. So please Join us on Saturday, February 14th from 6:00PM to 10:00PM at The Winery. Tickets are $180 and include dinner and wine for two, click on the Eventbrite logo below for more information and to purchase tickets.
- CRISPY ASPARAGUS WITH ASIAGO: fresh cut asparagus spear sprinkled with Asiago cheese and wrapped in a crispy phyllo roll
- BUTTER PECAN SHRIMP: a large butterflied shrimp dipped in a mild butter pecan batter then rolled in breadcrumbs and coconut and threaded on a wooden skewer
- SKEWERED CAESAR SALAD
- MOROCCAN LAMB LOLLIPOPS: lamb mixed with mild curry and spices, and raisins for a touch of sweetness. Rolled onto a lollipop stick and crusted with a pistachio crust.
- MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE STRUDEL: served over Spanakorizo (spinach and rice) with hummus, carrots and tzatiki sauce on the side
- PARMESAN AND BLACK PEPPER EDIBLE SPOONS: topped with braised short ribs and mashed potatoes
- CHIPOTLE CHURRASCO BEEF KABOB: chipotle marinated cubes of USDA aged filet mignon blended with Brazilian spices, then hand threaded with onions, poblano and red peppers on a skewer, served with stuffed new potato with bacon
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE CAKE WITH BERRIES AND WHIPPED CREAM
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Paint and Wine Night is back at The Winery, but this time there's a little twist: you're going to be creating masterpieces on canvas!
Come to The Winery on Wednesday, February 25th from 6:30PM to 9:00PM and work with locally renowned artist, Ellen Lafferty, to create a beautiful painting (pictured below) while sipping on your favorite Winery wine. There is absolutely no artistic talent required for this event, Ellen will guide you through every step to make sure your painting comes out perfectly.
Tickets are $40 and include two glasses of wine, all your painting supplies, and your canvas! So come out for a fun night at The Winery with friends, fine art, and of course, fantastic wine! Click the Eventbrite logo below for more information and to purchase tickets.
Sunday, February 8, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Come raise a glass in support of the Montgomery County Humane Society (MCHS) at its Second Annual Wagging for Wines on Sunday, February 8, 2015 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm at The Winery at Olney.
Wagging for Wines is a great way for pet-loving wine drinkers and their pooches* to help our four-legged friends!
The event will feature all of the wineries varietals which are fermented by The Winery at Olney’s vintners and crafted with grapes from some of the world’s most renowned growing regions. Your ticket entitles you to sample five of these wines as you enjoy some small bites and sweet treats. And we’ll have some treats available for your pooch as well.
All bottles of the winery’s vintages will be available for purchase, with 7 bearing a commemorative label designed exclusively for this event. We will also have a silent auction with a little something for everyone.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each Wagging for Wines ticket and from each bottle of wine sold at the event will be donated to MCHS.
A private, non-profit 501(c)(3) established in 1958, MCHS is Montgomery County’s preeminent animal welfare organization, providing shelter and care to homeless animals as they await their forever homes. Proceeds from fundraisers like Wagging for Wines enable MCHS to protect and care for homeless and at-risk animals in and around the county by supporting a wide range of life-saving programs, including foster care, adoption, animal enrichment, humane education for all ages, animal behavior workshops, affordable micro-chip and vaccine clinics, a range of community outreach initiatives, and much more. MCHS is 100% privately-funded, so your support means everything to our success.
Tickets are available for purchase by clicking the Eventbrite logo below, and can also be purchased at the event. But space is limited, so buy your ticket today to guarantee your spot!
If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation to MCHS, please click here:
Thank you for supporting the Montgomery County Humane Society!
*Well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome guests.
Sunday, February 15, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Save the date and make plans to attend MoCo's first ever Shamrock event! Tickets are $25 per person (click the Eventbrite logo below) and include a flight of five different wines to sample. Custom labeled wines will also be available for purchase.
Eighty percent of our proceeds from the evening will go to The Tree House, a center dedicated to reducing trauma and promoting healing for child victims of physical abuse, sexual abuse and neglect in Montgomery County. The remainder of our proceeds will go to our national philanthropy, Prevent Child Abuse America.
The Winery at Olney introduces the unique concept of bring a working winery to an urban, retail setting. All of our wide variety of wines are fermented on-site at our location in the Fair Hill Shopping Center in Olney, where our customers can enjoy them at our signature tasting bar, by the glass in one of our cool seating areas, or purchase them to go. If there is one that you find to be exceptionally delicious, we can help you make your own custom batch of wine (28-30 bottles) in our U-Vint area. Our full-time graphic artist will even work with you to craft your own personalized label! Read More...